Our Exercise Hydration Mix w/Matcha + Lemons makes a delicious, fresh green smoothie perfect for snack time or anytime!
You know that our Exercise Hydration Mix is delicious and hydrating during activity, but did you know that it also makes a delicious, healthy green smoothie anytime?
This power-packed treat is vegan, gluten-free and green as can be. We like it as a snack mid-morning or mid-afternoon on a big training day, and as a fresh way to start the day in general. We mix it up and pour it into single serving jars to pull from for a couple of days for quick snacking! We love using our Exercise Hydration w/Matcha + Lemons here, but the Exercise Hydration w/Pineapples would be delicious too.
The Greenest Smoothie from Skratch
- 1 banana, frozen, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1 cup fresh parsley, spinach, or kale leaves
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or flaxseed oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 single serving packet of Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix w/Matcha + Lemons
- ½ teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger (optional)
Purée banana, pineapple, parsley, almond milk, almond butter, oil, maple, Hydration Mix, and ginger (if using) in a blender. Sweeten with more maple, if desired.